Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Before learning about power searching I never knew about all the different ways and tools you can use to search for a certain thing. I really liked the color search for Google images. This makes it easier for me to find the exact type of image I’m looking for.  Also, I like the minus button. This is a simple way to eliminate unwanted results for your query. Especially for searches that may have many various results. Using quotes help to keep a phrase together and bring up results exactly relating to that phrase. Everything I leaned has helped me and will help me in the future.
One thing I can improve on is using the right key words in my query to get my desired results. Finding the right order to put them in is crucial or you wont get the results you are looking for and it will take you a lot longer.
I would recommend this course to anyone who will be using Google for school, a job, or recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment